Association of Racing Drivers Schools

To instruct at an ARDS member racing school a driver must hold a current ARDS Instructor Licence. These licences are issued by the MSA (the Motor Sports Association) on ARDS’ recommendation subject to the applicant meeting the required criteria.

How to relicense
How to upgrade
ARDS Instructor grades
Fees and Charges
Instructor Profiles
How to order an ARDS instructor badge
ARDS Personal Accident Insurance Details
ARDS Public Liability Insurance Schedule’
ARDS Public Liability Insurance Key Facts
Grievance and disciplinary procedures

2013 Online Licence Application
Find an ARDS Instructor
How to become an ARDS Instructor