Over my career obtaining many outright class wins in various championship mainly in Prototypes
- Winner of 2006 Britsport winter series.
- A good level of experience in many vehicle types.
- Knowledge of many UK and European race circuits.
- Excellent mechanical and technical knowledge of vehicle & set-‐‑up. Very good
- 10 years’ experience off road. Terrain: Sand / Desert and Soft Ground.
Experienced driver of many circuits:
- Brands Hatch
- Oulton Park
- Donington Park
- Cadwell Park
- Mallory Park
- Estoril -‐‑ Autódromo Fernanda Pires da Silva
Experienced High speed instructing in the following manufacturer brands such as
- Audi RS Class
- BMW M class
- Mercedes AMG Class
- and many more...
Race experience to date.
- Juno SSV6 prototype 3.0cc v6
- Juno CN class prototype 2.0cc class
- Radical SR3
- Radical Pro Sport
- Ginetta G50
- Westfield in various spec
- Lotus 380
Race series entered:
- V de V Europe
- The Birkett Six Hour Relay Race Silverstone 750cc motor club
- Westfield championship
- Brit sport
- Ginetta Cup
- 750cc Motor Club
Call me to discuss your requirements:
Thanks for reading :-)